From Arelith Wiki
- Alignment: Any evil
- Base Attack Bonus: +6
- Hide Ranks and Cleave are not necessary to take blackguard levels anymore.
- Bull's Strength Spell-Like Ability always gives +4 instead of 1d4+1 STR.
- The Blackguard's Bull's Strength spell-like feat is now on a 10 minute cooldown, but is also now self-target only. When a Blackguard uses this spell-like feat on herself, the +4 STR bonus is also automatically applied to the Blackguard's active summon.
- When targeting their own equipped weapon (right-hand equipment slot), a Blackguard casting Inflict Serious Wounds or Inflict Critical Wounds will instead apply a negative damage effect similar to a Temporary Damage Essence. (As with Temporary Essences, this will over-write other similar effects.) This effect lasts a number of hours equal to class levels. Doing so gives the weapon a red glow.
- When using Divine Might, the Blackguard also confers an Attack Bonus and magic damage bonus to their active summon, equivalent to +1 per 4 class levels.
- When using Divine Shield, the Blackguard also confers a Dodge AC bonus to their active summon, equivalent to +1 per 4 Blackguard levels.
- Summon Fiend:
- Infinite uses/day, but instead has a cooldown of 6 minutes starting the moment the fiend is slain or dismissed.
- Summon Fiend will conjure a Demon for CE, a Yugoloth for NE, or a Devil for LE.
- CE and LE Blackguards can learn the Yugoloth stream from from summoning books.
- NE Blackguards can learn the Infernal and Abyssal stream from summoning books.
- The summon starts at Tier 3. At level 7, increases to 4. At level 9, increases to 5. The feat Epic Fiendish Servant (Prerequisite: blackguard 16) increases the tier to 6.
- Summon Fiend will gain Epic Caster Bonus if cast by an Epic Blackguard (blackguard 11).
- Create Undead
- Infinite uses/day, but instead has a cooldown of 6 minutes starting the moment the undead is slain or dismissed.
- Create Undead will conjure an undead exclusive to the blackguard.
- The summon starts at Tier 1. At level 7, increases to 2. At level 11, increases to 3.
- Every 4 levels, a Blackguard receives +1 DC when using Arelith's custom poisons.
- Information about default NWN class are available on NWNWiki.