Creating new character on Arelith
- +2 Str, -2 Int, -2 Cha
- Favored class: Barbarian
- Darkvision: Half-orcs are able to see in the dark.
- Bonus Feat: Power Attack
- Bonus Feat: Ambidexterity
- +5 Intimidate
- 5% Physical damage immunity.
Sub-races are selected later in Arelith Entry area, but you should reflect your intended subrace in selections through character creation:
- Half-Orc (default)
- Troglodyte (Requires spending a Normal Award)
- Planetouched races (Requires spending a Greater Award)
- Favoured Class: Barbarian
Usually fighters and barbarians. Common are rogues.
- Half-orcs tend to lean toward Chaotic Neutral, but they are able of any alignment all the same.
- Skin: Tends to be gray with green or even purple undertones
- Hair: Coarse body hair
Half-orcs mature a little faster than humans and age noticeably faster. Few half-orcs live longer than 75 years.
- Bonus language: Orc language
- Starting city: Cordor, or Andunor if Slave or Outcast background is selected.
- Bonus feats will only apply after entering the World. Spending a feat at creation on Power Attack or ambi-dexterity results in a wasted feat. Likewise, Cleave can only be taken at level 2+