- The eater in The Dark, The Great Kivvil Eater, The Glorious Goblin, The Dreaded Father, The Terrifying Goblin Leader
|Power Level:||Setting-specific deity|
|Symbol:||A big O drawn with human and elven teeth, often a mace and/or a dagger is situated in the middle. Sometimes the O is made up by a group of goblins surrounding their foe (a symbol for the clan and the strength of numbers).|
|Portfolio:||Shamans, Rogues, Fighters, Barbarians|
|Worshipers:||Underdark Goblins and some Underdark Hobgoblin barbarians.|
|Domains:||Death, Magic, Trickery, War, Grow/life (life in evil ways to grow, breed and get stronger)|
|Arelith worshippers' alignments:||CN, NN, NE, CE|
- Favored weapons: The “Kivvil Kneecrusher” (mace) and The Backpoker/Eyepoker (dagger)
Oogooboogoo is described as a deity for nearly all parts of goblin life – with a big focus on war but not only.
The two sides of Oogooboogoo:
Oogooboogoo as a war leader: (his evil side) tells about goblins ways of “war” [Gobin ways of war]
- Goblinz fight smart – no stupidz
- Only attackx weakx
- If opponentz may bez stronger yuz runz
- Alwayz try to bez more than otherz: attack wild from all sidez and crush
- If yuz alone: sneak and poke in back or uze trapz
Oogooboogoo as goblin father: (his neutral side) tells about goblins ways of "life" [Gobin ways of life]
- A gobo without clan is poor gobo
- If goboz getz strong, clan getz strong – if clan growz, gobo growz
- If goboz iz weak, clan getz weak – yuz no letz clan getz weak!
- So goboz collectz, raidz, lootz, stealz all they getz! Yuz breed and grow in numberz!
Oogooboogoo main rule: Goboz be smartz and uze all trickz to survive! Then good chance yuz crush and grow!
Oogooboogoo is an Arelith-specific deity.
- Domain is not supported in Neverwinter Nights
- On Arelith, the restriction for D&D clerics also applies to blackguard, paladins, rangers, and divine champions