From Arelith Wiki
- Feats: Dodge, Mobility
- Skills: Hide 10, Move Silently 8, Tumble 5
- Their Shadow Evade now lasts 3 rounds per class level.
- A +1 bonus to Hide is given with each SD level taken.
- Hide in Plain Sight feat (HiPS) will be granted at SD level 5 instead of 1.
- After leaving stealth mode, HIPS will have 2 rounds of cooldown before it can be used again. Note that other ways of sneaking, such as corner-sneaking, still work while the cooldown is in effect.
- Summon Shadow:
- Infinite uses/day, but instead has a cooldown of 3 minutes starting the moment the shadow is slain or dismissed.
- The Shadowdancer gains a d6 of improved sneak attack (feat) per three levels of the Shadow when standing near it.
- Can use the -a command and the Player Tool 1.
- Shadows auto-guard the Shadowdancer. This behavior can be toggled by talking to the shadow.
- The shadow mirrors the Shadowdancer in several ways:
- They copy the final STR, DEX and CON, not the base.
- They mirror the weapon, but theirs have the "no damage" property, and they cannot use shields or ranged weapons.
- If the Shadowdancer has the epic shadowlord feat, the shadows copies the names, description, portrait, and soundset of the shadowdancer. Additionally, it gains immunity to Banishment, Dismissal, and Word of Faith.
- They copy Weapon Finesse, Evasion, Improved Evasion, Defensive Roll, Epic Dodge, Uncanny Dodge, and all Dual Wield feats (including ranger's), if the shadowdacer has them.
- Shadows Feats: Blind Fight, Crippling Strike, Sneak Attack (+1d6).
- Shadows gain Regeneration and Damage Reduction /+6 equal to Shadow's hit dice /3.
- Shadows gain the Hide in Plain Sight feat if the master has at least 5 Shadowdancer levels.
- Shadow Skills: Discipline Hide, Move Silently, Listen, Spot.
- Shadow Properties: DR 5/+1, 55% Concealment + 1% / Shadowdancer Level, Undead Immunities.
- Shadows level up in the Outsider class equally to SD level + 5.
- The Epic Shadow Lord feat grants the Shadow +5% Concealment, +5 Hit Dice.
- Information about default NWN class is available on NWNWiki.