The Weave Master was a path available for Sorcerers. It has been disabled and the old characters have been grandfathered; no new character may take this path.
Weave masters get unlimited spells per day, but they trigger a cooldown period whenever they cast a spell above the first circle in which they cannot cast any spell. The Cooldown formula is: (Spell level -1)*6 seconds.
- Note that while the cooldown is still in effect, Weave Masters may still cast spells from other sources, like wands, scrolls and potions.
The cooldown timer is based on the spell slot, and not the actual spell itself. So spells modified with metamagic, except Quicken Spell, will increase the cooldown accordingly.
- The metamagic Feat "Quicken Spell", when used to cast a spell, will reduce the effective level of the spell by 1 when calculating cooldowns.
- Using Quicken Spell once you have autoquicken will not decrease the cooldown further.
- Auto Quicken I: Spells of level 2-3 no longer have cooldown.
- Auto Quicken II: Spells of level 4-6 count as 2 levels lower, for the purpose of cooldown.
- Auto Quicken III: Spells of level 7-9 count as 3 levels lower, for the purpose of cooldown.
Cooldowns, by seconds
Weave masters do not benefit from infispells granted by Greater Spell Foci.