From Arelith Wiki
- +10 Discipline at fighter level 28.
- +1 Strength OR Dexterity each 10 levels.
- The stat bonus is Strength unless the base Dexterity is larger than the other.
- Armor AC Bonus (+1 at 5, +2 at 25, +3 at 28)
- Shield AC Bonus (+1 at 10, +2 at 25, +3 at 28)
- Helmet AC Bonus (Deflection) (+1 at 15, +2 at 25, +3 at 28)
- Weapon Attack Bonus (+1 at 23, +2 at 25, +3 at 28)
- Weapon Damage Bonus (+1 at 23, +2 at 25, +3 at 28)
- All the AC, Attack and Damage bonus stacks with equipment.
- This means, that a level 25 fighter (+2 AB) using a Masterly Damask weapon (+3) would have a total bonus of +5 AB, and thus pierce most damage reduction effects.
- See also: The Weapons Table and the Armors Table.
|Fighter Level||Armor AC||Shield AC||Helmet Deflection AC||Attack Bonus||Damage Bonus||STR/DEX Bonus|
- The STR/DEX bonus is soft; it will count toward the +12 magical cap.
- Note that the AB/Damage/AC item stacking of the fighter is exclusive of the fighter's abilities, and there's no other way to stack them.
- A shield, helmet and armor/clothing must be equipped in order to receive the respective AC bonus, and a weapon for the AB and damage bonus - unarmed attacks will not benefit.
- The AC bonus for the helmet is Deflection, a source of AC that may also be found in rings, cloaks and other even less common sources. The Fighter bonus AC will only stack with the helmet's AC; not rings or else. You will use whichever Deflection is higher; Helmet+Fighter Bonus or Ring/Weapon/Spells.
- Information about default NWN class are available on NWNWiki.