From Arelith Wiki
(Redirected from Shadow Dancer)
- Feats: Dodge, Mobility
- Skills: Hide 10, Move Silently 8, Tumble 5
- Their Shadow Evade now lasts 3 rounds per class level and has a cooldown of 5 minutes. The Concealment bonus scales further after level 10, at an additional 10% per two levels until capping at 50% at level 16.
- Their Shadow Daze now has a cooldown of 5 minutes. At class level 8, the effect is improved from Daze to Fear. At level 16, the effect becomes Stun. The DC is now 15 + base INT Modifier + Class Levels. (Previously 10 + DEX Modifier + Class Levels).
- A +1 bonus to Hide is given with each SD level taken.
- Hide in Plain Sight feat (HiPS) will be granted at SD level 5 instead of 1.
- After leaving stealth mode, HIPS will have 2 rounds of cooldown before it can be used again. Note that other ways of sneaking, such as corner-sneaking, still work while the cooldown is in effect.
- Shadowdancer (and Assassin) levels stack with Rogue levels when qualifying for the +1 AB to Rogue proficiency weapons at levels 19 and 24. Rogue levels are required for this bonus to trigger.
- Shadowdancer (and Assassin) levels will stack with Rogue levels for the purpose of calculating how much lost DEX is regained as Dodge AC via the Lightly Armored feat. Rogue levels are required for this bonus to trigger.
- Shadowdancer (and Assassin) levels now count for the reduction of Blinding Speed Cooldown. Rogue levels are -not- required for this bonus to trigger. All applicable class levels stack - this includes Rogue, Assassin, Shadowdancer, and Harper Scout.
- Summon Shadow:
- Infinite uses/day, but instead has a cooldown of 3 minutes starting the moment the shadow is slain or dismissed.
- Summon duration increased to at least 24 hours.
- The Shadowdancer gains a d6 of improved sneak attack (feat) per three levels of the Shadow when standing near it.
- Can use the -a command and the Player Tool 1.
- Shadows auto-guard the Shadowdancer. This behavior can be toggled by talking to the shadow.
- The shadow mirrors the Shadowdancer in several ways:
- They copy the final STR, DEX and CON, not the base.
- They mirror the weapon, but theirs have the "no damage" property, and they cannot use shields or ranged weapons.
- If the Shadowdancer has the epic shadowlord feat, the shadows copies the names, description, portrait, and soundset of the shadowdancer. Additionally, it gains immunity to Banishment, Dismissal, and Word of Faith.
- They copy Weapon Finesse, Evasion, Improved Evasion, Defensive Roll, Epic Dodge, Uncanny Dodge, and all Dual Wield feats (including ranger's), if the shadowdacer has them.
- Shadows Feats: Blind Fight, Crippling Strike, Sneak Attack (+1d6).
- Shadows gain Regeneration and Damage Reduction /+6 equal to Shadow's hit dice /3.
- Shadows gain the Hide in Plain Sight feat if the master has at least 5 Shadowdancer levels.
- Shadow Skills: Discipline Hide, Move Silently, Listen, Spot.
- Shadow Properties: DR 5/+1, 55% Concealment + 1% / Shadowdancer Level, Undead Immunities.
- Shadows level up in the Outsider class equally to SD level + 5.
- The Epic Shadow Lord feat grants the Shadow +5% Concealment, +5 Hit Dice.
- Information about default NWN class is available on NWNWiki.